Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Poultry TV program!

From poultryOne's free chicken message board:

GardenGirl says:

Please check out my TV show sample I'm trying to get made. I believe it will be the only show on televison with poultry care in it. I need lots of hits on my google site to get attention from Network types. So please spread it around, other websites have featured the content, maybe you will do the same on this site, making poultry raising that much more popular.

Thanks again and enjoy the show,

Patti (GardenGirl)


Click Here to Watch This New Chicken TV Program! This link will also direct you to a way to contact the author.

---> Here are what some people are saying about this TV show!

RonL says:

Great show. If it was scheduled, I would watch it

Newbrunswick says:

Thanks Patti - I enjoyed the clip and would watch your show

Sail2617 says:

I love your clip. I would definitely watch your show and it seems like something that PBS might be interested in. Sort of along the same line as This Old House. Good luck, I hope you get it aired.

What do you think?

Check it out today!

No comments: