Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cute picture of raising chickens!

Here's a cute picture one of our visitors sent in:



Aren't those the cutest things? He writes in saying:

    "These are three of my chickens. Unfortunately, they don't have names! When I first started raising chickens, I planned to *gasp* kill them when they stopped laying. 8 years later, I can't bring myself to eating these three darling old girls. They don't lay anymore, but I look at it as if they are simply using up their 401k retirement fund. When they were younger, they contributed greatly to it, so it's only fair!"


Since when did chickens have their own retirement fund? Oh well, we'd do the same! At least they are in a better position than us, who *knows* if we'll ever get to see any of our Social Security when we retire. This new generation of young folk better work hard and pay lots in SS taxes!

Oops, looks like we're letting some politics sneak into our blog. We promise it won't happen again!

No comments: